Michael L. McCarthy’s Professional Affiliations and Memberships include the following organizations:
- Board Member – U.S. Green Building Council – Long Island Chapter (Counsel to the Chapter)
- Board Member – Board of Trustees, Visiting Nurse Service and Hospice House of Suffolk
- Board Member – Huntington YMCA
- Huntington Lawyers Club – Past President
- Huntington Township Chamber of Commerce
- The Florida Bar Association
- 2010 Graduate – Molloy College Energeia Partnership
With a membership of more than 64,000 lawyers, representing every town, city and county in the state, the New York State Bar Association is the oldest and largest voluntary state bar organization in the nation.
The Florida Bar is the organization of all lawyers who are licensed by the Supreme Court of Florida to practice law in the state. Any lawyer desiring to practice law in Florida must be a member of The Florida Bar.
This site contains infomation about it’s membership, recent and pending legislation of interest to Suffolk County, a database of periodicals, legal links and more.
Westlaw is the premier legal and business research tool on the Internet. Daily Law Highlights, Legal Directories and numerous full featured legal and business research features.
The Official site of the Suffolk County, New York Government, contains information about it’s elected officials, departments and services as well as local news and state and national government links.
This site contains information and listings of Chamber members, as well as local government information, community events and a history of Huntington, Long Island, New York.
How to play, what to play, where to play…Golf Information Online.